Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grace

I'm so happy to say that Sister Grace arrived safely on Continental this evening - carrying with her gifts of coffee liqueur, ginger and very sharp cheddar cheese! We will feast! I think it must be because she's doing such a good deed, coming down here to help me pack and move (and bringing yummy gifts as well), but Grace, travelling on miles, got put in first class seats for both flights. A just reward! It's been great to hear the news of St. Mary's and the Sisters - like getting to take a quick trip back there where the rhododendrons are blossoming.

Tomorrow is a celebration of the Province Leadership - Andrea and Beth and Barb Haase. I had my thank-you party in December, before I came down here, and I hope theirs is just as much fun - and full of just as much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment