Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vacation pause

I haven't blogged much these last couple of weeks because I've been working hard on our PazSalud report to our donors (done, printed and mailed!) and connecting to my CSJP Sisters.  I've been blessed to be present when our Sister Cecilia Marie Gri went home to God at 98, dying as she lived with clarity, grace and the deepest faith.  I was delighted to join the community yesterday in celebrating our 7 Jubilarians, who've given a collective 395 years of ministry.  And today I head south, driving to northern California with my sister Kathy to visit cousins and have a vacation.  So I'll be back in July, and meantime here's a couple of Suchitoto photos:

From the Corpus Christi procession -




and from a celebration of art and artists at the Centro Arte para la Paz -




A dash of tropical color as I set out on a rainy Northwest June morning.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you yesterday! I love these photos!
    Peace
    Max

    ReplyDelete